- Unbounce’s machine-generated insights will show you what works and what doesn’t, so you won’t have to waste your traffic and time testing methods of optimization that aren’t helpful.
- These benchmarks show you what the majority of your industry considers to be a good conversion rate and learn about the cracks in between your performance which is a form of competitive intelligence.
- It also helps your team’s morale get boosted with continuous improvement.
- The AI also helps you in understanding not only the issues with the performance but also why you are performing in that way so it will be easier for you to make smart changes.
- Unbounce’s Conversion Benchmark Report 2021 is not only suitable and helpful to organizations but also enables small and medium-sized businesses to win with little money, time, and experience.
- Improving the conversion rates and creating variables is possible with it as they have dozens of data-driven analytics.
- Marketers are worried about the impact of COVID-19 on the marketing environment so Unbounce also provides you with annual comparisons of marketer performance by including this section in their Conversion Benchmark Report 2021.
According to their research, when it’s about reaching a conversion potential, marketers are ambitious.
When asked about the types of conversion rate they think is acceptable, the majority of the marketers said that they wanted the pages in the industry to achieve rates above 10%.
Let’s get onto some major industry data:
- According to Unbounce, readability helps increase conversions specifically for marketers selling apps, which holds up as SaaS landing pages tend to perform best when they’re short and easy to read.
- For SaaS companies, search ads are the least likely to convert on forms unlike emails and social ads, which do cover forms, so consider that when using your Google Ads budget.
- If you are a SaaS marketer then you’re more likely to get conversions from email and social visitors instead of paid search ads.
There are so many other industries like business services, education, legal, finance & insurance, travel, and real estate covered by Unbounce’s 2021 Conversion Benchmark Report.
Get ahead of the game by learning all the data-powered insights and applying your newfound knowledge to optimize, act and test the impact!